You are going to attend your very first music festival and honestly, you are not sure what you are going to do or bring in order to enjoy it. Even if you have gone to some music festivals before, you want to improve your experience so that you can attend a music festival that you will not forget in a long time.
You can expect that a music festival will make people flock the area so if you are going to bring your car, you are going to be stuck in traffic. You have two options. The first option is you are going to come early in order to avoid the traffic. The second option is you are going to ride your bike instead. If you are going to ride your bike, choose to bring folding bikes. Some music festivals will allow you to bring your folding bike with you. It will make moving around easier to do.
Without the right items and not knowing certain details about music festivals can ruin your experience. Here are some of the tips you can follow so that the music festival will be quite an unbelievable experience:
- Have a bag that you can place close to your body. A lot of people use body bags at music festivals so that they can keep track of their cash and their phone but if you want an easier way to access your funds, you can have a fanny pack instead. This will help you stay safe because there may be some pickpockets in music festivals.
- Bring wipes with you. Music festivals usually last for hours. Sometimes, you need to camp at the grounds overnight so you can have the best place available. When you have wipes, you will allow yourself to feel fresh and look fresh. You cannot get a decent shower at a music festival so you need to be prepared.
- Have a portable phone charger. Your phone’s battery is not going to last for a long time especially if you are going to take a lot of pictures. Having a portable phone charger will ensure that you will still have enough battery to last for the whole event.
- Bring an extra set of clothes. It can be tempting to just run around with the clothes that you are currently wearing but you will feel the need to change your clothes the moment that you start being smelly.
- Do not wear a romper. They are very cute and you will be tempted to choose them out of all the other clothes that you have but you know that every time you need to pee, you need to strip naked in the toilet. The toilet is going to be smelly and there is a big possibility that it is going to be wet. It can worsen the condition that you are in.
If in case it rains, it will help if you can have some waterproof bags in order to waterproof your gadgets. Having a plastic and duct tape ready will also help protect your shoes. This way, you do not have to be too wary about going to the toilet too even if the portable toilet is wet.